Learn to Play the Saxophone
Offering saxophone lessons for adults and children that either need help getting started or take your saxophone technique up a level with effective technical exercises and help with developing a consistent practice routine.
For beginners, learn:
• how to assemble and maintain your saxophone (Click here to put your sax together)
• how to produce a clean and open saxophone tone
• breathing techniques
• the basic Major/Minor scales, arpeggios and beginning music theory
• how to read basic music & rhythms
Advanced saxophonists, learn:
• how to get your best personal tone with long tones and improve intonation
• extended saxophone techniques (double-tonguing, altissimo & multi-phonics)
• to create a practical & efficient practice routine
• overtone exercises to get the fullest richest sound in all octaves
• how to circular breathe
• how to improvise over chord harmony starting with basic ii-V7-I progressions
GET STARTED NOW!
Sign up for an intro sax lesson and let’s start making music!
1 hour in-person $100 (5 lessons for $400)
30 mins in-person $60 (5 lessons for $240)
1 hour virtual (FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, Jitsi) $80 (5 lessons for $320)
30 mins virtual (FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, Jitsi) $50 (5 lessons for $200)
All Payments conveniently accepted via Venmo, Cash App or Zelle (Chase quickpay)